Hey, y'all! We're finally online -- though it seems like we must be the last family in North America to start a blog.
I, Tiffany, have been married to my husband, Brad, for 12 years and we have three incredible children: Elisabeth Rose (8), Catherine Eleanor (6) and Matthew Scott (2).
As a family, we've lived in Utah, Orange County, Calif., the San Francisco Bay Area, and northwest Ohio. I'm not sure if we'll settle in Texas for good -- it only has two seasons as far as I can tell (really, really hot and rainy) -- but we're giving it the ol' college try.
Like most moms, I spend my days running a shuttle, short-order cooking, cleaning and tutoring. But before devoting my every waking moment to my offspring, I was an editor in the great big world of publishing.
As a family, we are museum and historic-site junkies. Constantly in search of good Italian/Mexican/Thai/Mediterrean food and hole-in-the-wall barbeque joints, we love good eats. But not as much as we love to travel. We are very lucky to have been to the places we've been and seen the things we've seen.
Humidity and hustle and bustle aside, our life is good. With this blog, I will attempt to document all the goings-on of the Leone clan -- perhaps I'll be more successful in this venture than I have been with scrapbooking (my personal albatross). Don't expect too much by way of links or multi-media elements, and I'll try not to disappoint you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well it is about time! just kidding I am just excited that I get to hear more about what everyone is up to and see pictures. Love pictures!
Post a Comment